Processing. Please do not close this window.
Please provide all requested information below.
Please prepare the following before you start filling out the registration form below:
1. A valid Email Address. Please make sure your email address is valid/working in order to receive the registration Verification Code.
2. A valid Mobile Phone Number.
3. A saved images on your smartphone or computer of the following:
a. Recent Photo of your face
b. Photo of your valid ID.
* To ensure successful registration process, please make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
The Provincial Government of Biliran operates the Secure Biliran QR site and is committed to protecting your privacy as a Biliranon, and even as non-resident.
The confidentiality of your information remains our top priority. We shall exert all reasonable efforts to protect it against unauthorized use or disclosure.
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. When certain changes require your consent, we shall communicate the changes to You and ask for Your consent. Otherwise, changes take effect immediately upon posting.
Types of personal information that we may collect:
When using our Service, you are to voluntarily provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
a. Your name and other particulars such as: your gender, contact details, address, birthdate and email address
b. Details and copy of your government or other IDs
a. Name of the establishment, its address and contact details;
b. Name of the owner/s of the establishment or its contact person, complete address and contact details;
c. Business permit number
d. Type of establishment
When you create an account with Secure Biliran on behalf of another, and you provide information, we will construe that You have obtained the necessary consent from them to both the disclosure and the processing of his/ her personal information in accordance with our policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To generate unique QR Code as identification.
- For contact tracing purposes as an APOR, close contact, suspect/ probable/ confirmed COVID-19 case.
- To contact You: by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, if ever You have a close contact/encounter with a person suspected with COVID-19.
- For all other concerns related to COVID-19.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of contact tracing ONLY.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
As an APOR or if ever You become a close contact, or a COVID- 19 suspect/ probable/ confirmed individuals, We will then produce a report to be used by the Contact Tracing Team to be able to reach You and notify You.
Your rights under applicable laws
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the following rights:
(1) Right to be informed – you may demand the details as to how your personal information is being processed or have been processed by us;
(2) Right to access – upon written request, you may demand reasonable access to your personal information, which may include the contents of your processed personal information, the manner of processing, sources where they were obtained, recipients and reason of disclosure;
(3) Right to dispute – you may dispute inaccuracy or error in your personal information in our systems through our Data Protection Officer;
(4) Right to object – you may suspend, withdraw, and remove your personal information in certain further processing, upon demand;
(5) Right to data erasure – based on reasonable grounds, you have the right to suspend, withdraw or order blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from our filing system, without prejudice to our continuous processing for health, legal, and regulatory purposes;
(6) Right to secure data portability – you have the right to obtain from us your personal information in an electronic or structured format that is commonly used and allows for further use;
(7) Right to be indemnified for damages – as data subject, you have every right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such violation of your right to privacy through inaccurate, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your information; and,
(8) Right to file a complaint – you may file your complaint or any concerns with our office at the Provincial Government of Biliran - PDRRMO and/or the National Privacy Commission through www.privacy.gov.ph.
If you have any inquiries, clarifications, or requests in relation to this Data Privacy Statement, please contact us through [email protected] or through our Secure Biliran QR Help Lines.
WE HEAL AS ONE, BILIRAN!